Name:
Location: Wisconsin, United States

I'm an ex-fundamentalist PK (Preacher's Kid) gone good. I live in Wisconsin with my partner of almost 5 years. We hope to be adding to our family in the near future. Currently, my hot topic of interest is the proposed constitutional ban on civil unions and marriage for gay and lesbian folks in Wisconsin. I love Wisconsin and have no interest in living anywhere else, but I feel slapped in the face almost daily by those who are pushing this amendment that could threaten all legal protections for gay families and which will affect my family personally. My blog will likely be focused on this issue - might throw in a bit of other things just for kicks though.

Thursday, June 08, 2006

update

I am finding myself with little time to keep up on this blog (obviously). Though I will try to continue to post, if you find yourself here, please do check out the website (updated more frequently) at www.itsonlycivil.org

If the Wisconsin amendment to ban civil unions and marriage for some is a concern - check out It's Only Civil for more information and ways to be active. Be sure to check out Fair Wisconsin for action and more info, too - their blog is always up to date. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home